The Boardwalk Resort will be a Condominium Hotel Resort development that will be in Celina, Ohio on 961’ of water frontage overlooking the 13,500-acre Grand Lake. Owners and guests will be within a 5-minute walking distance of the various local shops and restaurants in downtown Celina, the State Park with boat ramps and walking trails and the recently renovated and expanded Lakeshore Park.
Lakeshore Park is the current location for the city’s main festivals and events throughout the lake season and brings in thousands of people to the area for celebrations. The City will begin construction this fall on an Amphitheater that will seat between 1,500 and 2,000 people.
Condominium Hotels are Condo Units that are sold to individual purchasers who may use their unit as a vacation home whenever they like. When they are not using the unit, their unit will be rented by the onsite hotel management team. Rental revenue, which is shared with the hotel management, helps defray the owner’s expense
The Boardwalk Resort Phase 1 will include one 4-story Condominium Hotel building and a resort style swimming pool. The Phase 1 condominium building will include:
- 5,000 square feet on the lower level, ideal for conferences or a special event room, which will be available for sale or lease.
- 5,000 square feet of retail space on the 1st floor which includes 4 Retail spaces of various sizes available for sale.
- It will also include our on-site management office.
- The 2nd , 3rd, and 4th floors will be exclusively for Condominium Hotel Units.
- There will be a total of 33 Condominium Hotel Units in Phase 1.
First Seaplane Dock Installed!
The Boardwalk Grill and The Boardwalk Resort located on Grand Lake St. Mary's now offers a private seaplane dock available to guest who visit! This is the first phase in creating a seaplane friendly resort for pilots and their guest to relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery that Grand Lake has to offer! The dock is located inside the stone pier located in front of The Boardwalk Grill along West Bank Road and is within walking distance of downtown Celina and right across from the resorts build site!